Ultra Adhesives ind. LLC
HEAVY DUTY TWO-COMPONENT TILE &STONE ADHESIVE FOR FLEXIBLE APPLICATION
• Concrete- Lightweight blocks
• Stone walls(cleaned and prepared)
• Cement-based plaster and renders
• Gypsum board–
• Glazed tiles
• Wood agglomerates
• Aluminum coverings and steel plates
• Ceramic & terrazzo tiles (after preparation) 0ver difficult substrates such as cement board, gypsum, woo…, primer is required, consult company for advice. Where thermal and dimensional variations are expected
• In vibrating areas
• For external & internal waterproof tiling
• Where resistance to chemical aggression is required
• Available packing: A 20Kg powder +B5 Ltr chemical
MIXING AND APPLICATION :
Mix the two components of Ultra FIXTRONG 2K by pouring the powder in the liquid progressively while stirring the liquid.
An electric mixer with low rotation speed (< 300 rpm)can be used. Mix until a uniform lump free paste is obtained. Let the paste rest for a few minutes before starting the application.
Apply ultra FIXTRONG 2K evenly on the substrate. Use a notched trowel to have a uniform thickness of 2 to 3 mm minimum.
Apply the tiles on the substrate and press them firmly, while making sure that the paste does not slip from the tile sides.
ULTRA FIXTRONG 2K can also be lied on the back of tiles to ensure full adhesion on the entire surface. Ultra BOND CONSTRUCTION CHEMICALS